Designs: Taupe, Blue, Black, unisex
Glasses with front X-ray protection of Pb 0.75 mm, universal size, weight approx. 60 g
The X-ray protective glasses BR118 have curved glasses and a front protection
of Pb 0.75 mm. The frame is made of an extremely durable plastic that ensures
easy cleaning and good resistance to chemicals (disinfectant agents).
The BR118 comes with a storage case and a soft google strap.
MAVIG uses only protective lenses of the highest quality. This guaranties
the best light transmission values and a maximum lens break resistance.
An ideal composition of the protective material results in a high level X-ray
absorption, and optimized production processes achieve an absolute
homogeneous allocation of the glass additives.
The quality features of our glasses make them perfect for the use
in the medical environment:
• Great frame stability through high-grade synthetic materials
• Optimized balance of sturdy, light-weight frame and lenses
• Minimized risk of injury due to shape and used components
• Low allergy risk due to carefully chosen materials
• Easy cleaning and superior resistance against chemical influences
• For this model prescription lenses are available: single, bifocal, and progressive
• Conformity: DIN EN 61331-1:2016 / DIN EN 61331-3:2016
Your Cookie Settings
MAVIG GmbH uses essential cookies in order to run our website. Also we use functional cookies for improvement of our website performance. You can adjust your cookies settings anytime. Just click on the link Cookie Settings. Further information about cookies you can obtain from our data privacy statement. By clicking Accept Cookies you agree to the usage of functional cookies.
Please consider that essential cookies always have to be activated.